Wednesday, June 16, 2010

She's here!

Baby Julia is finally here! She was born at 6:21pm and weighed 8lbs 5oz and is 21 1/2 inches long! After a lot of pushing she had to come out by C Section but look how perfect she is! There's a lot going on right now in the hospital because of my recovery but here are a couple pictures of the first few hours of life! I promise I'll post more soon...

Daddy and me while mommy is getting sewed up!
Mommy and me in post-op:I'll take some more pictures today of Julia at almost two days old!
Lauren~

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

That first one cracks me up, with her little crossed eyes! She's really cute Lauren, glad everything went well and that she's finally out!!

Trish and Kaleb said...

ohhhh, congrats!! She is just perfect. I am so glad everything went well and hope to see more pics soon of that precious little girl!!

Lauren Posey said...

I love her cute beanie! Did you make that?

Meg said...

Yay for new babies! She is darling and I LOVE that hat! Hope you are feeling well!

Loughmiller's said...

How exciting. Babies are always a blessing, and your little girl is adorable. My first baby was c-section because he was so big, but I had my second baby natural and it was wonderful.

Take care!
Erin