As you can see, I crocheted individual squares, stitched them together, then added a trim. Here's a close-up of one of the squares:
And here's one last picture of me from last week when I was 3 days overdue. Who would have known it would last this long?!!
I'll do my best to keep everyone updated on what's going on tonight and tomorrow. I'm sure there will be a lot of nerves, smiles, laughs, and tears (mostly from me because I'm a huge crybaby) as we welcome baby Julia into the world! Yay!!
Lauren~

3 comments:
I am just so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see pictures of her. You are in my thoughts and I hope everything goes smoothly. Love you girly!
SO excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pics! And I can't believe you went 41 weeks and 3 days, haha.... she better be ready :)
A very cute "last picture". Your blanket came out very nice. It will be a lasting tresure for Julia. I've never attempted to crochet.
Post a Comment