Friday, June 18, 2010

Recents of Julia

First I want to tell everyone we decided Julia's full name to be Julia Eloise Fraley! Secondly, Julia and I are now officially home as of yesterday afternoon. She did so well on the car ride home! (This may be due to lack of sleep the day before). She literally slept all day yesterday which allowed all the rest of us to get a good nap as well! Here are a few pics from yesterday:

Flowers from Granny and Pepa Fraley:
My eyes are open!
"Look at my perfect round head! Mommy had to be cut open to get it this perfect but whatever!"
Sitting by the window to help the small case of jaundice:
Thanks everyone for all your support this week, we're glad to be home!
Lauren~

2 comments:

Lana Galbraith said...

Oh my gosh, Lauren & Adam - she is the prettiest baby - ever! I am so very happy for you! I bet now that you're home by yourself - and you sit and look at your little baby - you just must not be able to believe it!!! "Julia" what a beautiful name. It's so feminine, it just sounds so pretty. And too, it is so wonderful to have her name the same as my our mom. I love you and wish lots of fun with your little baby - and lots of sleep??? (I don't think so!)ha - Take care and I'll check in again soon. Love, Auntie Lana

CC said...

Great photos. Thanks for sharing. Julia is a beautiful baby. I love the picture with her eyes open. SO content!
Love, Aunt Cindi