So we learned that Julia, despite her constant bravery and toughness, is a very dainty eater when it comes to digging into her food. She had never had sugar before so we kind of expected her to dig into this cupcake we got her. She picked at it a little but didn't really like it or even get really messy! Fine with me!
I catch myself staring at her all the time, isn't she so cute?! Well the hair needs some work but you know what I mean, it was a pool party after all....!! Here's about how messy she got: (Do you like the birthday crown I made for her?)
Opening some gifts: A new butterfly purse from Great Grandma!
Here are a couple gifts Adam and I got her: The first is a trike that for now sits on a rocker, but can then turn into a bike she sits on and we push her around, and then eventually one that she can pedal herself. She loves it!
And another present we got her is a little table with two chairs that Adam and I refinished and painted so she could have her little tea parties or whatever girls do at their tables!
A couple more pictures: Playing with new toys and rinsing cake off before re-entering the pool
Happy first birthday to my sweet angel!
Lauren~

2 comments:
Great pictures! How exciting! She is already 1 year old! WOW! :)
Love the pictures!! She is very cute, I like her eyes and her chubs! I love the photo at the little table! Happy Birthday, Julia!
Post a Comment