Sunday, June 5, 2011

Beach Fun!

The weather has really been great so far this Spring and Summer. I want to post a few pictures of us at the beach! The first trip to the beach was while I was still in school so Adam and his brother took Julia by themselves. But just this last week we have gone to the beach three times! It's been great to get out there and get a little color on my super duper white body haha! Here are some beach highlights:

Adam and Julia on the first trip in April:

Julia and I playing in the waves! As I've said before, she LOVES water. Any type apparently because even though the water is still pretty cold she attempts to go in and play.
She likes the hard sand because it's easier to walk in. I like it too because there aren't many things for her to pick out and put in her mouth. She seriously eats so much sand when we're at the beach. I have to watch her every second but even then, she'll pick something like a piece of wood or a little shell and put it in her mouth so fast I can't catch it! So I pretty much spend the whole trip fishing things out of her mouth, yuck!

Adam's nephew is here visiting for the next month. Here is a picture of Adam and him going out to boogie board. Fun!
And here's one last one of Julia enjoying the beach! Cutie!Lauren~

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

So cute! I love how fearless she is!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Lovin' Julia's chunky legs!!! I am bit jealous of the beach action you all get down there!