Friday, May 27, 2011

Playing Catch-Up



Can you believe it's only been a little more than a week and I'm blogging already again? Haha well I promised I would post some pictures after that loooooong text post so here they are!

Okay here is a picture of Julia's new little space in our new apartment. The surrounding walls are our clothes racks but it's better than her previous space by our refridgerator in our old place!
Next is a picture from a recent beach party we went to for some friends who are moving. Julia and her friend Kate are always cute playing together but this was especially funny when they were climbing on the beach chair together trying to share it.A few nights ago, Adam and I decided to go out to Santa Monica Place and Promenade to do a little window shopping. We took our camera and caught a few good pictures:


Gorgeous girl!Thanks for reading!


Lauren~

4 comments:

Trish said...

I am so glad you posted pics. I love seeing pics of your family. Julia is getting so big and she's so dang cute, and I swear you are still glowing!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing Lauren!! Very cute!

Cathryn said...

I love the picture of her with Kate! It looks like she is just growing big and having fun.

Carolyn said...

I like your family picture - really cute. And of course Julia's room looks great. Yeah, you need my little pink bunting in there :)