Adam and I have decided to tie the knot! We're getting married this summer, he's moving to LA! We're very much in love and excited to make this happen! He totally surprised me this last weekend and flew out to LA from OKC to propose...so sweet! The rings he bought for me are so beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I wanted something that I wouldn't have to take off or worry about every time I sit at the piano (which is pretty much 8 hours a day). So here's some pictures of the ring(s). I'm only wearing one of them right now for the engagement....here's what it looks like:

Isn't it perfect??!!? Okay so when we get married, I'll add another ring (obviously). And THEN, when we get sealed in the temple next summer, I'll add the third ring. Each ring is made from a different metal. The one I'm wearing now is yellow gold, the one I'll add this summer is white gold, and the last one is rose gold. They're all eternity bands, meaning the diamonds go all the way around the ring. Here's what they look like all together, so pretty!


So yeah, those are the rings. Yay! Here's a few pictures of Adam and I over the course of our dating life, just for fun.
My graduation in 2007 from OU:

Summer after graduation in Oregon:

Camping last summer in Oklahoma before I moved to LA:

At Catalina Island last summer:

I love you honey!
Lauren~
5 comments:
Congratulations guys! We're excited!!
Congrats lauren. that is so exciting and what beautiful rings
Yay! Congrats Lauren!!!
Awe. Some. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your ring up close. We need to hang out again!
I already told you on facebook, but I'm soooo excited for you!! Congrats!!!:)
Post a Comment