Tuesday, May 19, 2009

1st Visit To Disneyland!

I know, I know, most of you out there are wondering what kind of childhood I must have had where I never made it to Disneyland until age 26. Well I guess we never had the desire to really go but I was fortunate yesterday to visit for the first time the happiest place on earth (and its neighbor, California Adventure)! It was really really a fun time and here are some pictures to prove it!

Lauren and I in the car, moving slowly through the parking garage traffic

The "L" of California

Right before entering the Tower of Terror
Not so sure about the 50 ft plunge of Splash Mountain
Okay so we sat in the very front of Splash mountain and got absolutely soaked, head to toe. Here's a picture of our picture from the plunge. I know you can't see very well but I'm in the very front and Lauren is right behind me. My face is priceless huh!?!
Anyway, such a fun day! (even though my face on Splash Mountain would say otherwise)
Lauren~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never been to Disneyland!

Carolyn said...

I want to take the kids!! I'm jealous you got to go for free...little spoiled cali brat! Haha.