Monday, January 26, 2009

Beach, Beautiful Weather, Haircut!

Last weekend, for the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, a group of us went to the beach. It was totally surreal to be at the beach in January but I guess that's just one of the perks of living in SoCal. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous despite a couple days of rain over this last weekend. Anyway, we had a great time at the beach, here's a picture of Lauren when we buried her in the sand... She's a mermaid LOL!Since it had been raining a lot in LA before I got back from Oregon, all of the fog that usually overhangs the city was totally cleared up and we could actually see the mountains! This is a picture my roommate Chelsea took on our drive back from the beach into downtown. It's so clear!!And speaking of Chelsea, she pretty much has the most awesome hair ever! It's naturally really curly and she came back from the Winter Break with a sweet mohawk. Well last night I did a little work on the hawk because it had grown out a lot. Here's the result! (I also straightened out her naturally curly hair so this isn't what it always looks like.) Love it!And a side view...Yes I've worked my magic once again...haha.

Lauren~

No comments: