Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Last Health Update (hopefully!)

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm healing very nicely from my surgery. I went and saw my ENT and Hematologist today and both said that there was nothing new found in the tumor (yay) so this little episode/cancer scare is over for now. The hematologist is still talking with other experts on histiocytosis to see whether or not I will need any type of further treatment. It's a little tricky because it was found in my lymph node, so it can get scary because of everything those glands are connected to. Anyway, thank you all for your concern and messages. Things are looking up!

Lauren

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

I'm so glad you posted about everything. It's nice to know what is going on, even when we're far apart! So glad everything is okay!

Unknown said...

So glad to hear that you are doing well.Hope you have an enjoyable rest of your summer. Are you done with school yet? ;)