Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Test from iPad

Well once again I have fallen WAY behind on the blogging. That aside, my sweet husband bought me an iPad for my birthday. I saw that blogger had a mobile app so I'm testing it out. Here are some pictures of Julia from this last weekend:
It was a really special weekend for us. For those of you who know, or don't know, we are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Adam and I have been working toward a goal of being sealed together as a family in the temple for a while and we finally did it on December 3rd. For anyone who doesn't know what this means, I'm always happy to answer questions or you can check out Mormon.org for any questions. Anyway, it was so special and I am so grateful for my beautiful family and all we have accomplished with Heavenly Father's help!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome Lauren! Congratulations to all of you! <3
Julia is adorable!

Verenice said...

Congratulations!! That must have been an amazing experience to have her there with you.

Aaron Fuhriman said...

I just read your blog, so I know this is a little late, but congrats. I was so happy to hear that you guys have been sealed.

By the way, say hi to your mom and dad for me. I hope everyone is doing ok!

Aaron Fuhriman