This was one of the first pictures I took when we got to Oregon. My sister and her three kids were staying at my parent's as well so Julia had a great time playing and watching her cousins. One of Julia's favorite activities was playing in a fountain my mom has on her back porch.
I didn't take many pictures at the wedding but here are a few: This is my mom, sister, and I at the wedding. It was at a beautiful location out in the country outside of Portland and it was a perfect day!
Here's Julia on a little bridge that went over a creek to the place where the ceremony took place:
I found that I didn't get many pictures of the bride and groom but I snapped this shot during the ceremony: A beautiful bride and handsome groom! Also, look at my niece, the flower girl, and my nephew, the ring bearer! Too cute!!
Here's Adam and our nephew, Taylor, all dressed up for church the following weekend. Handsome boys!
Julia enjoyed the wonders of my parent's house and property, there was so much to see!
Here's Julia with her Grandma, Julie, and her Great-Grandma, Judy. The three J's!
A few of us took a hike up to Punchbowl Falls in the Columbia River Gorge. It's a favorite spot of ours to sight see and jump in the water. Here are the newlyweds on the way up!
We got to spend some really nice family time together including hanging out on the patio by the fire:
My dad has a couple motorcycles so we took some trips into the Gorge. Here is my dad and I in front of Horsetail Falls:
I hope this isn't getting boring.....anyway, the boys took a floating trip down the Sandy River and Julia joined in the fun of making sure the boats would hold their air:
And finally, we were there for the 4th of July. Here is Julia in her little outfit on the 4th with my parents:
Wow, there were so many good times in Oregon, it was hard to choose these few highlights! Hope you enjoyed seeing the pictures....
Lauren~

1 comment:
I was nice to see you when you were here. Your family is great! Your baby girl is adorable! The summer goes waaaaay too fast!
Post a Comment