Thursday, November 4, 2010

Finally, an update!

I know I should probably just delete this blog since I never update it but this morning I have a little time so I'll give a little info on what Julia's been up to lately:
First of all, Adam and I put together a playlist on YouTube of kids songs that have cute videos to them. Julia loves to sit and watch them atleast once a day! Second: We bought Julia a walker because she loves to stand up on her feet (they can't quite touch the floor at the same time in the walker yet)! Julia is getting so good at being on her tummy for a long amount of time. She can lift her chest all the way off the ground and tries to move by lifting her bum off the ground as well. She hasn't quite figured out how to do both in sync to actually move but she sure is trying! Here's a couple pictures from Halloween this year. We went to two Halloween parties: the first night she was a chubby bunny and the next an OU cheerleader! Boomer Sooner! Thanks for continually checking my blog even though it must be frustrating to never see any updates! I'll keep trying...
Lauren~

2 comments:

Nao said...

She's definitely got your eyes and your cheeks! :) So cute!

Lauren Posey said...

Eek, looking at her makes me so happy!!!