Sunday, July 18, 2010

She sleeps...

Baby Julia is such a good sleeper! As I mentioned in my previous blog, she takes at least one really long nap on an average day as well as sleep for about five hours when she first goes down at night. When she's in these deep sleeps, she'll sleep anywhere we put her and stay asleep no matter how many times we move her. So here are some pictures I've captured of her sleeping. Most are from my iPhone so they're not terribly clear, sorry about that!

She slept coming home from the hospital, her first time in the carseat...
She slept on the hospital bed when she came to visit me...
She sleeps during church...
She sleeps well in her bassinet (I'm grateful for that!)...
She sleeps on a pillow, especially loving it on mom and dad's bed!...
And lastly, she sleeps like an angel...
Lauren~

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love sleeping babies, they make the cutest pictures.

Meg said...

I love that she sleeps so well for you, and that she doesn't have to be swaddled! What a good, sweet little angel!