This was Carolyn's idea and it sounded like fun! I'm setting up a little competition for guessing the baby's birthday and weight. Leave a comment to guess what day the baby will be born and how much she will weigh! Just to give you an idea, as of last Friday, the ultrasound estimated her weight at 6 lbs. 15 oz. Good luck!
Lauren~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I'm going with 8 lbs 4 oz!
June 1st, 7lbs, 6 oz
Are we suppose to do date and weight?
My pick....
June 1st 8lbs 10oz
(even though I picked June 1st, I'm still hoping for a May baby!!)
oops, forgot the date: May 30th
I'm going to guess June 3rd at 8 lbs. 1 oz. Yeah! Hope all is going well:)
may 27, 7 lbs 15 oz!
you look adorable, lauren! i hope everything goes smoothly with the labor and delivery!!
Let's see - June 1, 8 lbs 9 oz. - Aaahh, you look so cute!
I am going with June 8th 9 lbs. Sorry, but I think you are going to have a big baby!
That last comment was Verenice (sorry)
It looks like Carolyn's guess is the closest to Julia's weight and Verenice's guess is closest to Julia's birth date!
It looks like Carolyn's guess is the closest to Julia's weight and Verenice's guess is closest to Julia's birth date!
Post a Comment