Thursday, April 22, 2010

34 Weeks!

I can't believe I only have 6 weeks left! (Well that's if the baby is born at exactly 40 weeks...)
Here's a picture from earlier today. If I look tired it's because I AM!See how the baby just sticks straight out? It looks so funny to me because all the baby is right in front. My doctor gets a worried look on her face every time she measures me because I measure four to five centimeters over at each appointment. She sent me in to the specialist because she was worried and the specialist basically asked why we were there because our baby is perfect! As of a couple weeks ago, she weighed 4 lbs, 2 oz. Now she probably weighs over five but he said she's the perfect size. It's just my short torso that makes the baby stick out in front like that! Anyway, hope you enjoyed laughing at my big belly!
Lauren~

1 comment:

Trish and Kaleb said...

That picture is AWESOME!!! :) I love how you are carrying the baby. It seems like just yesterday we were crushing over Michael and Drew and playing down at city beach....and now we are moms. I can't wait to see this baby! :)

Good luck with the last 6 weeks (give or take a little). I'm so excited for you!!!