Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Car & 500 Days of Summer

So here's the latest: Adam and I got a new car! My parents wanted to do a little trade and because they needed to take my dear Subaru away, we were able to be provided with a new car. Yay! It's a 2010 Scion xB and it's perfect for our upcoming family addition...the baby! We are going to need some more room for all the baby gear we're going to be toting around. I'm sure after stuffing the stroller in the Impreza trunk a few times we would have been ready anyway. Here's a picture!Cute right? It's a fun little car.

So I don't know how many of you have seen the movie 500 Days of Summer but I would recommend it. It's a good story and set in downtown Los Angeles! There's a few landmarks in the movie from downtown but Adam suggested we go find the famous "bench" that plays a big part in the movie. So we found the park but there were a lot of benches and we weren't sure which one was "the one" but we took a couple photos anyway because it was such a beautiful day!
Here's Adam on a bench at the spot called Angel's Knoll:
And here's me by the same bench....I'm not too proud of the picture, I sort of look like a beached whale but whatever, I'm pregnant.
Lauren~

1 comment:

Trish and Kaleb said...

Nice that you can still wear strapped shoes....My feet would swell way to bad to wear anything that strapped over my feet! Enjoy your new car, it's adorable~so cool mommish :)