Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wow!

Okay I know I'm in huge trouble and I have probably lost all my blog readers. (Like I had a lot in the first place haha!) I haven't updated my blog in like years but better late than never! So much is going on right now but the most important thing is that I'm pregnant with a baby girl!! I'm already in week 23 of the pregnancy, can't believe it!! I feel huge already and I know I'm going to get a LOT bigger and it's kinda hard to comprehend right now. Here's a current picture I took of the baby bump today:It's stickin' out there, isn't it?!! Anyway, we're so excited to share this news and I promise I'll try harder to give updates on my ever-so exciting life. (LOL)

Lauren~

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I seriously can't believe you're that big already! Lookin' good!

Trish and Kaleb said...

You look great! Pregnancy obviously is good for you!! :) Glad to see you have updated, can't wait to read more :)