Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More From Labor Day Weekend

I wanted to post a couple more pictures from Labor Day weekend with Mom and Lynne. The first few are the important updates we did in my apartment:How cute are those orange lanterns?!! Lynne bought those for me at the Z Gallerie. I have this random wire going across from wall to wall that the couple who lived here before had a curtain on to divide the apartment. And you can see that we hung some of the things I had lying around the apartment, waiting for my Mom and Lynne's special decorating skills in order to be hung.We saw this lamp at Target and thought it fit in pretty well with the decor of the apartment.

This picture turned out a little blurry but this is in my kitchen (obviously). The new things are the basket bowl above the stove and the vase with the leaf design on it. Thanks Lynne!

Okay so a couple more pictures of us ladies and then I'll be done. . .
Here's Lynne and I "in action" on Rodeo Drive! (We might be posing like we're in action but you'll never know!)
My mom and I on the roof of my building...Nice pictures taking skills by Auntie! (And thank you for sending me those extra pictures!)

Well, back to practicing...it's been fun.......really....

Lauren~

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love the lanterns, and your outfit looks SO l.a.! I'm waiting for them to come over to my house and help with the decor!!

Rae Foster said...

lauren! i love the pictures of your apartment! when can i come visit you?

Trish and Kaleb said...

you look adorable!!! Your apartment is awesome, hope you are doing well!

Carolyn said...

Um, it's been almost 2 months, hello!!