Sunday, June 22, 2008

New Apartment!! and Hermosa Beach

So for post #2 I would like to announce that Sara and I have found an apartment! The place is in the East Hollywood area of Los Angeles. It's a little back house off of a residence where a couple and their two twin babies live. The little boys are only 5 months old....adorable! So we have the larger upstairs part with two bedrooms, large kitchen and brand new bathroom. It's nice to find a secluded little place like this in a really busy city! We were lucky to find it thanks to Sara's amazing Craigslist skills lol. Here's the picture off of Craigslist and when we move in July I will post more because there is a really cool view from both the bedroom windows that I will share later heehee.....























So anyway, apartment hunting was fun, we had to act fast; that was the only crazy part! Afterwards, (I'm kind of just putting my whole day's activities out there, that's what happens when you're single with no job haha), we went and met some friends at Hermosa Beach. It was super busy there today because it was the weekend but here's a couple pics of Sara and I so you can see how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful place; it's truly amazing. :)



So until next time, I'm signin' off! ~Lauren

5 comments:

Rae Foster said...

we are lucky girls!

Unknown said...

That apartment looks nice and sunny! Lucky you that you don't have to live in a complex. Hey I started a blog too.


http://edubluvkingdu.blogspot.com/

if you want to check it out.




Keep adding more! I enjoy reading it.

Trish and Kaleb said...

Lauren!! Your apartment looks awesome, i'm a little jealous! Glad you are enjoying california :)

Nicholas and Ashley said...

Lauren Buck!!! I about fell over when I saw you had a blog on your sisters. It has been a long time!! It looks like you are having lots of fun. Californa would be an awesome place to live. Keep in touch. Ashley

Jess said...

Lauren you are all grown up! I cannot believe it-I hope that you are having fun in California.